You can’t call them achievements. They’re exploits. As in: you’re being exploited by the character of Boris Johnson, a man who is – genuinely – our Prime Minister.
The more you know about him, the more you’re sure he should be in prison.
I fully expect to add to this on an almost daily basis.
- Spread the lie about EU law on straight bananas
- Spread lie about EU banning prawn cocktail crisps
- Invented lie about EU introducing mandatory smaller coffins
- Invented lie about EU demanding plastic wrapping around kippers
- Lied that 80 million people from Turkey would come to UK if we didn’t leave EU
- Then lied that he’d lied about Turkey
- Sacked from The Times for inventing a quote then lying about having invented it
- Found guilty of misrepresenting facts by IPSO
- Sacked from Tory front-bench for lying about an affair
- Accused of misuse of public funds, and…
View original post 750 more words